Parent Carer Support
Darlington Carer Support staff are able to support Parent Carers of children with additional needs in a number of ways:
- Register you with the service and ensure you are receiving our newsletter and have a discount card.
- Signppost you to the wide range of local, regional and national organisations offering specialist condition specific support for example North East Autism Scoiety.
- Refer you to foffer local services who offer activities and respite.
- Respond to demand for workshops, training or support groups tailored to Parent Carer needs and delivered by working in partnership with other local organisations.
- Refer to Darlington Council Children Social Care Services for support.
If you would like more information, click here to contact us and we will be happy to help.